It is recommended to wear a so-called everyday mask in public transport and when shopping or wherever it is difficult to keep the minimum distance. A makeshift mask can help protect others from infection.
General hygiene measures such as thorough hand washing are of course still extremely important. To protect others, you can now buythe mouth-nose mask onlineat emmi®-dent.
Our face masks are also used in the medical field and have the following performance features:
- Particle-filtering half mask without valve in accordance with European Regulation on Personal Protective Equipment 2016/425.
- close-fitting, adapts easily to all face shapes
- suitable for single use
Fitting the mask
Press the nose clip firmly against the nose to ensure a tight fit. Check the tight fit of the mask by performing a breath test. This requires the mask to be noticeably sucked against the face when inhaling.
If air enters the mask around the nose, correct the fit using the nose clip. If the fit of the mask is generally too loose, twist the ear straps 180° each in the shape of a figure eight.
The mask should be changed as soon as ...
...the mask is no longer tight, e.g. due to a hole, or if it no longer fits tightly after prolonged use.
...the air resistance increases noticeably, e.g. if the mask is soaked through contamination.
It is unlikely that the leakage requirements will be met if there is facial hair between the seal line of the mask and the face. The mask provides protection against particles, it does not provide protection against gaseous substances.Ensure that the air is of sufficient quality in terms of (gaseous) impurities and oxygen content; do not use in explosive atmospheres.If the mask is damaged, please stop using it. If the mask does not fit tightly (see mask fit), adequate protection cannot be guaranteed. Put on the mask only with clean hands to avoid contamination. The mask does not protect against dolomite dust.
Duration of use
The mask is intended to be used for one working shift (approx. 8 hours) under normal conditions of use. The mask is suitable for single use only.
Putting on and taking off the mask
- Open the mask with the nose clip at the top and place it over the mouth and nose.
- The edge must !re with the nose clip on the bridge of the nose. Align the mask and press the nose clip against the bridge of your nose.
- Place the ear straps over your ears on both sides.
- Check the tightness of the mask.
- To remove the mask, slip the ear straps forward over the ears. The outside of the mask may be contaminated with aerosol. Avoid contact.
|Product type:||Breathing masks|
0 of 0 reviews